I thought it might be nice to document my improvement in using my new camera. Hopefully I'll improve....but if not I'll have 52 photos to look at a year from now. One photo a week. Someone or something in my home or yard or life that strikes me ~ for whatever reason.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Look 14

Remnants of Winter

My rusty "Tin Man" has stood in my garden for five years. But the poor guy couldn't quite weather our past winter. At one point in February, over four feet of snow was drifted up over him. But it's all good ~ he's standing up again.

4 comments:

  1. Rusty Tin Man is very cute. I love that. I'm glad to hear he's back on his...um...feet? again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this little snippet of a picture on someone else's blog and had to run by to see what it really was. Poor Tin Man! It made for a great photo though. : )
    M.L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, o... Poor rusty Tin-Man. Is he now back on his feets?

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lil' bit o grease and tin man should be up and running around with Dorothy and Toto.

    Great pic!

    shell

    www.gypsylemonade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete