I thought it might be nice to document my improvement in using my new camera. Hopefully I'll improve....but if not I'll have 52 photos to look at a year from now. One photo a week. Someone or something in my home or yard or life that strikes me ~ for whatever reason.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Look 18

Hotel Lobby

The hotel we stayed at on our recent trip to Leesburg, VA. was very red & black & gray & white & modern. Definitely a different look than I'm used to. But I really liked this little area ~ the chair is very cute!

3 comments:

  1. That is a cute chair. Looks like a good spot to sit down with a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am very fond of the one tuffetted button in the center of the chair back!

    VERY CUTE

    shell

    gypsylemonade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the idea of your blog.

    I have a daily blog and that is hard enough to choose one picture a day. Never mind one picture a week. I would find it very hard to choose. But that's just me.

    I also like your photos.

    Have a blessed week. xxx
    <")>><

    www.afrenchtake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete