I thought it might be nice to document my improvement in using my new camera. Hopefully I'll improve....but if not I'll have 52 photos to look at a year from now. One photo a week. Someone or something in my home or yard or life that strikes me ~ for whatever reason.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Look 22

Just Thinking.

Elijah is not an impulsive child ~ totally unlike the kind of child his daddy was. He really took his time climbing up to this level ~ pausing at each one to decide what his next step would be. I think he's just sitting and reflecting on his accomplishment...and perhaps contemplating how he's going to get down.

1 comment:

  1. My daughter was never like that, she rushed full speed ahead into everything...lol She was a handful at times but she had so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete