I thought it might be nice to document my improvement in using my new camera. Hopefully I'll improve....but if not I'll have 52 photos to look at a year from now. One photo a week. Someone or something in my home or yard or life that strikes me ~ for whatever reason.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Look 23

Sparkling Water

We usually have our pool open before Memorial Day ~ but not this year. We needed a part for the pump and it ~ of course ~ was back ordered. Forever. We don't take the cover off until we can run the filter. Bill was finally able to pick up the part yesterday and Mandy and I helped him take off the cover. He spent most of yesterday and today brushing and vacuuming the pool. The filter has been humming along for over 24 hours. It won't be long. Sparkling water is coming.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the idea of 52 photos.
    What a documentary of the year and something special to look back on.
    Love it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete