I thought it might be nice to document my improvement in using my new camera. Hopefully I'll improve....but if not I'll have 52 photos to look at a year from now. One photo a week. Someone or something in my home or yard or life that strikes me ~ for whatever reason.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Camera News

My husband got me a new camera for my birthday.
It's almost identical to the one I've been using.

As I mentioned in this post I dropped my camera.
I love my new camera!
(and my hubby for buying it for me!!)


So "Look 24" begins photos taken with the new one.
I'm so happy!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Bill! What a perfectly perfect gift! We are lost without our cameras...from the blogging and the Grandmother viewpoints!
    Shoot away Marie!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! What a good husband you have. I wondered if you would be getting one.

    ReplyDelete